The PESO is an excellent multi-service facility created pursuant to R.A. 8759, to ensure responsive and efficient delivery of employment services leading to higher labor market outcomes.
As a non-fee charging facilitation agency, it aims to strengthen the overall labor exchange system to address skills, employment and other related concerns.
To deliver efficient and effective employment and its related services for the provision of a better quality of life among Taclobanons and other residents in the neighboring provinces.
Ensure the prompt, timely and efficient delivery of employment service and provision of information on the other DOLE programs.
- Provide a venue where people could explore simultaneously various employment options and regulatory requisites.
- Serve as referral and information center for the various services and programs of government agencies and training institutions.
- Provide clients with adequate information and labor market situation in the local, national and global areas.
- Provide trainings to the marginalized sector for acquisition of entrepreneurial skills at the municipal level.
- Network with other PESOs for job exchange program and for bench- marking purposes.